It's possible for EDs and Directors of Residential to encourage staff and consumers to eat better without coming across in a heavy-handed manner. There are subtle, effective ways for key influencers within provider organizations to get people thinking in the right direction. And nothing suggested below is all that time consuming!
- Decorate your desk/walls with cool photos of fruits and veggies.
- Because sharing goodies is routine in many workplace environments, bring in healthier treats instead of same old, same old donuts.
- When eating lunch with others, eat better.
- Say congratulations and give a pat on the back when those around you are improving their health.
- Talk about recipes and articles you've enjoyed within the My25 Portal.
- At the company picnic, don your Fiber Nerd baseball cap (Don't have one? Let us know!).